Designed to ensure your fabrication of sash uPVC window profiles is effortless, the Wegoma WSA-4-LVE Vertical Welding Machine is an excellent addition to a manufacturing line.
Coming equipped with a fully automatic ‘Burn to Size’ programme, industrial PC control and flexible, accurate processing, the WSA-4-LVE by Wegoma is easy to operate, even for novices.
With strong network communication, the WSA-4-LVE is ideal to integrate into an automatic welding and cleaning line. The machines head movement is driven by three phase frequency motors through linear ball screws with encoder control and the moves along a linear guide rail system.
For more information on the Wegoma WSA-4-LVE including stock and delivery information, please contact the Avantek team on email@example.com.
- Fully automatic vertical four corner welding of PVC window profiles at an angle of 90°
- Fully automatic ‘Burn to Size’ program
- Industrial PC control with friendly HMI
- Flexible & accurate processing
- Automatic monitoring of profile tolerance
- Strong network communication
- Integrate into automatic welding and cleaning line
- Automatic welding of a complete PVC window/door frame or sash in one working cycle
- Horizontal profile feeding with operator friendly insertion position
- Head movement is driven by three phase frequency motors through linear ball screws with encoder control.
- The welding head movements are along a linear guide rail system.
|Power output||240/400V,3PH,50Hz N. PE|
|Compressed air supply||6-8bar|
|Standard weld seam restriction||2mm|
|Special weld seam restriction||0.5m|
|Minimum profile size including blocks||300x300mm|
|Maximum profile size [WxH]||1700x2400mm|
|Minimum profile height||35mm|
|Maximum profile height||180mm|