Measuring a mere 13.8m x 3.6m, the Supercut 5 has a smaller footprint for fabricators wanting to make the most of the space they have available. Modular so that it can grow with your business, the Supercut 5 has two upgrade options for when you’re ready. Add a second gripper arm to nearly double your output or ask about our excellent upgrade deals on the Supercut 6.
Versatile with high levels of adaptability, the Supercut 5 improves productivity and efficiency over competitor machining centres. With automatic measure and re-optimisation, the Supercut 5 by Avantek achieves superb savings on wastage.
For additional information about the Supercut 5 by Avantek including stock and delivery availability, please contact the Avantek team on email@example.com.
- Auto-measuring and re-optimisation for off-cuts
- Automatic 10 bar in-feed table
- Fully integrated dynamic batch optimisation software
- Windows 10 software
- 10/12 programmable routing motors
- Zebra thermal label printer
- Twin bag extraction
- Waste conveyor for easy waste removal
- All parts available from stock
- Dedicated engineers for online and telephone support
|Working Voltage||400 V 50 Hz|
|Drawing of Current||25 A|
|Electrical Power||30 CW|
|Feeding Min.||5 x 4,00 qmm|
|Starting Fuse||32 A|
|Operation Connecting to Ground Min.||6 qmm|
|Sound Level||<= 85dB(A)|
|Consumption of Air||Ca. 850 l/min|
|Compressed Air Connection||5 x G¼|
|Working Pressure||8 bar|