The industry’s smallest quad welder can be placed back to back with another machine or against a wall. Approximately half the size of a standard quad welder, the WSA-4-LVE-S by Wegoma boasts four automatic heads with single or double frame welding capabilities for both frames and sashes.
Manufactured from heavy duty steel, the WSA-4-LVE-S avoids any twists or deflections. The vertical movement of the machine is done via axis drive motors along a precision linear rail using four linear bearings per head. Positioning for heads is controlled with servo motors and a high precision lead screw.
Fully programmable including a ‘Burn to Size’ programme, the WSA-4-LVE-S is effortless to use. For more information on the Wegoma WSA-4-LVE-S including stock and delivery information, contact the Avantek team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Half the footprint size of a standard quad welder
- Automatic 4 head PVCu welder with single frame or double frame welding capability for frame or sash.
- Heavy duty steel frame, to avoid any twist or deflection
- Vertical movement via axis drive motors along precision linear rail using 4 linear bearings per head
- Horizontal head positioning is controlled with servo motors and a high precision lead screw
- Small operating footprint that allows the machine to be placed up against a wall or back to back with another machin
- Fully programmable Windows PC with instructional graphics for ease of use
- Twice the throughput in the same space
- Burn to size program
- All functions are electronically monitored with fault diagnostic facilit
- Semi automatic frame/sash ejection to ensure easy removal of welded squares
- Transom Program allows insertion of pre-welded transoms/H-Frames
- Frame safety system detects finished frame to prevent moving into new cycle
- Quick release profile block system. Profile blocks can be changed in seconds
- Infrared safety system (magic eye)
- Optional 6ft safety fencing for 3 sides
- Complete Pneumax air system
|Machine Dimensions||2550mm (w) x 1900mm (d) x 2100mm (h)|
|Minimum Weld Size||295 x 325mm|
|Maximum Weld Size||1400 x 1400mm|
|Maximum Profile Height||200mm|
|Minimum Profile Height||40mm|