Arriving with Windows 10 software, the Supercut6 by Avantek Machinery seamlessly meshes into your current window fabrication software for the ultimate in precision profile optimisation.
With further improved efficiency, the Supercut6 simultaneously performs machining and cutting for even greater output. The Supercut6 measures in at 20.3m x 3.6m and requires an abundance of space – but with the help of Avantek’s expert team they’ll help arrange your machinery in a way that eases production and allows your fabrication process to run effortlessly.
For further information on the revolutionary Supercut6 by Avantek Machinery, including stock and delivery availability, download our brochure and contact the Avantek team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Auto-measuring and re-optimisation for off-cuts
- Automatic 10 bar in-feed table
- Fully integrated dynamic batch optimisation software
- Windows 10 software
- 10/12 programmable routing motors
- Zebra thermal label printer
- Twin bag extraction
- Waste conveyor for easy waste removal
- All parts available from stock
- Dedicated engineers for online and telephone support
|Working Voltage||400 V 50 Hz|
|Drawing of Current||25 A|
|Electrical Power||30 CW|
|Feeding Min.||5 x 4,00 qmm|
|Starting Fuse||32 A|
|Operation Connecting to Ground Min.||6 qmm|
|Sound Level||<= 85dB(A)|
|Consumption of Air||Ca. 850 l/min|
|Compressed Air Connection||5 x G¼|
|Working Pressure||8 bar|