The SL2 FF EVO is a two-head welder machine featuring Graf Synergy’s patented V-Perfect® seamless welding technology. Boasting corner welding perfection, the SL2 FF EVO removes the need for additional corner cleaning providing further efficiency to PVCu window fabricators.
Delivering V-Perfect® welding on two corners simultaneously, the SL2 FF EVO provides a consistently exceptional finish on both white and foiled profiles. Arriving with active welding technology, the operator can make adjustments at any point in the process, ensuring the final result is to your exacting standards.
For more information on the Graf Synergy SL2 FF EVO 2-head CNC Welder please refer to the product specification sheet or contact the Avantek team.
- Revolutionary V-Perfect CNC welding
- 2 external corners 90º welded simultaneously
- 11 numerically controlled interpolated axes with automatic, stable positioning
- Magnetic lock positioning within 2mm tolerance
- Automatic cleaning of welding plates
- Active welding - operator can intervene at any time to make adjustments
- Automatic calibration system - compensates for profile tolerances
- High speed - 1 cycle = 250 seconds
- No corner cleaning required
|Power Supply||400 V|
|Air Consumption per cycle||110 NI/min|
|Air pressure||7 bar|